Reporting & Interpretation
Don’t just see more, know more
Metabolon’s solution ensures the maximum value and utility and applicability of your data to advance your research objectives. We offer bespoke reporting and interpretation solutions that allow you to customize your results visualizations.
Don’t accept one-size-fits all
Select the interpretation level that fits your unique research needs. We offer four levels of reporting and interpretation levels for individualized client needs.
- Our most basic report and best suited for researchers who have experience with metabolomics data and bioinformatic capabilities.
- No interpretation or statistics are included. Data is provided in a client data table (CDT) formatted for easy integration with most statistical analysis software.
- Add statistical analysis to your data with univariate significance tests (t-tests, ANOVA, repeated measures analysis, etc.) performed by our experienced informatics team.
- This level and above includes access to the MyMetabolon client portal for visualizing and analyzing your study data.
- Build on the statistical analysis by adding expert insight to your data with a brief biochemical summary of selected, statistically significant metabolites to provide direction and a guide towards conclusions.
- An outline of the analytical methods is also provided.
- Our experienced team of more than 20 PhD study directors leverage our proprietary biochemical pathway knowledgebase and powerful bioinformatics systems to deliver expert interpretation of your data. Your final deliverable includes a comprehensive summary of actionable biological insights and recommended next steps.
- This level of interpretation also includes post-project support and live consultation with your study director to help answer any questions and inform next steps in your research.
- Absolute quantification measurements are provided as part of a sample analysis report with a description of reference chemicals and matrices used during sample analysis.
- No statistics or interpretation is provided unless part of a Global study with statistics and interpretation.
- Complex Lipid Panel includes access to the Surveyor data visualization tool.
- Custom Assays also include a final assay protocol and method validation report.