A Career with Purpose
Become a Metabolite
- Robust benefits, including medical plan options (PPO and HDHP), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability benefits plus a partial deductible reimbursement.
- Company HSA contribution
- RTP “home office” site amenities such as subsidized snack station, gym, workout classes, beautiful walking paths, on-site car detailing, and food trucks
- Fun at work such as company social events and team-building activities
Invest in you
- Competitive total rewards and compensation
- Onboarding and integration support
- Retirement plans and company match
- Career development via our customized [email protected] program to provide transparent career tracks across the organization and enable career growth across both technical and managerial paths.
- Training workshops
Live your life
- Robust PTO program*
- A hybrid work environment
- Paid parental leave
AT METABOLON, WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Onboarding and Integration
- Company Events
- Holiday Events
- Shoutouts and Internal Recognition
- Wellness Challenges
- Physical and Mental Wellness Initiatives
- Philanthropy and Volunteering Events
- Patient Focus
- School and University Engagement
Work at Metabolon
“I joined the [email protected] committee and find the purpose very meaningful to create a sense of community within our hybrid/remote work environment.”
Interested in a Sales Career at Metabolon?
Learn more about what a career in sales at Metabolon looks like, and check out all of our open remote, hybrid, and onsite positions!
Culture at Metabolon
“A career at Metabolon provides team members enriching opportunities that support personal development and an overall sense of belonging across our diverse team. We strive to be a workplace where people feel valued and recognized. Through our collective commitment to patients and our customers, our team bring our values to life.”
– Florina Krawchick, Vice President, Global Head of Human Resources
Metabolon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request accommodation by sending an email to [email protected].
Please be aware that unauthorized parties may attempt to use the Metabolon name and logo, as well as the names of Metabolon employees, in emails and on websites to solicit up-front fees or to gather personal information from interested parties. Learn more about these recruiting scams.
*Certain rules and applications apply depending on non-exempt and international employees.
Photo credit: Longfellow and Mike Dickerman