Metabolomics: Applications in Gut-Brain Axis Research
Join Metabolon, the global leader in metabolomics, to discuss applications related to the gut-brain axis, focusing on case studies.
A deep dive into case studies across different microbiome and neurological research areas, and a discussion about how metabolomics paves the way for clinically relevant interventions.
You Will Learn:
How Metabolomics aids in Gut-Brain Axis research through:
- Enhancing Drug Development, in small molecule and biologics
- Assessing phenotypic response in biological systems
- Identifying targets for therapeutic intervention
- Extracting value from multi-omics research
- Informing bioprocesses for optimized performance and outcome
- Heino Heyman, Ph.D.
- Alfonse Gonella