Sr. Study Director, Population Health
JOB CODE 1181
Raleigh-DURHAM, NC, USA
Metabolon, Inc., is the global leader in revealing new biological insights through metabolomics, harnessing the power of its Precision Metabolomics™ Platform to provide biological insights of disease state and physiological reactions in the present time. The company offers scalable, customizable metabolomics solutions from discovery through clinical trials and product life-cycle management. Leveraging one of the world’s most diverse and rich patient data sets, Metabolon is equipped to deliver biologically relevant insights to address some of the most difficult and pressing questions in the life sciences, helping to accelerate research and product development success in the biopharma, population health, consumer products, wellness and academic research sectors.
Metabolon is seeking a Senior Study Director, DTS, Population Health with experience/knowledge in designing complex population cohort studies, analysis of metabolomic data appropriate for study designs, and understanding the clinical utility of cohort studies. The successful candidate will be leading interactions with KOLs in this space and downstream clinical applications. This position reports to the Associate Director of Population Health, DTS.
- Function as the operational lead in the management and delivery of large population cohort studies.
- Work cross-functionally to implement process changes required to accommodate large-scale studies and international research initiatives.
- Assist the Associate Director of Population Health to collaborate with KOLs and internal resources to execute strategic projects intended for publication and/or new product/service development.
- Quickly and efficiently solve project-related problems to meet quarterly revenue goals. Prepare and present scientific and business presentations to external experts and scientists and Metabolon scientific and business management. Demonstrate superb attention to detail, fluency in leading cross-functional teams and capacity to handle multiple complex projects.
- Work with pioneering scientists, and leaders in government, academia, and not-for-profit institutions, as well as industry partners who collaborate with these leaders, with the goal of developing and accelerating the translation of metabolomics to clinical applications.
- Assist the Associate Director of Population Health and Director of Clinical Metabolomics to develop with internal resources a structure and path to utilize meta-data from ongoing or past cohort studies to expand our clinical metabolomics initiative.
- Lead the development and execution of the Big Data project to implement a mechanism for assessing the database of legacy and future projects.
- Working with the cross functional groups within the company to develop a process to interrogate and translate this database to continue to look for content that could be funneled into the product development process.
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off.
Metabolon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer m/f/d/v EO 13201.
Principals only, no agencies. We are not able to sponsor H1B candidates
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) with matching savings plan, and paid time off. To apply for this position, please click on the link below or send cover letter and resume via mail to Metabolon, Inc., Attention: Talent Acquisition, P.O. Box 110407, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Cover letters should reference the job title above. No phone calls please. Metabolon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer.