Commercial Technology and Insights Manager
JOB CODE 1162
DURHAM, NC, USA
Metabolon, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, is the world's leading life sciences company focused on metabolomics - an integrative, powerful phenotyping technology for assessing health. Its proprietary platforms and informatics are delivering biomarker discoveries, innovative diagnostic tests, breakthroughs in personalized medicine, and robust partnerships in genomics-based health initiatives.
As part of Metabolon’s growing operations, Metabolon is seeking a Commercial Technology and Insights Manager to be an integral member of our commercial team.
The Commercial Technology and Insight Manager will help the commercial team to run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives as the commercial technology expert. They will be responsible for collecting and evaluating sales and marketing information, reporting up to various sales, marketing and company leaders, and using that information to provide input on commercial process and program efficacy. They will manage and improve our current commercial platforms, as well as recommend and implement improvements to the overall commercial technology infrastructure.
- Drive use of Salesforce.com as a commercial management productivity tool, and champion its use with the sales, marketing, senior leaderships and team members
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, business intelligence, etc)
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Enhance sales team productivity through the management of CRM data, enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, evaluating new tools, and providing easy access to information and resources needed to manage and close sales
- Govern and optimize marketing/sales technology processes supporting lead-funnel progression and management
- Manage the reporting and data analysis of entire sales and marketing information.
- Collate data from a variety of sources, seek patterns, devise commentary, and create visualization that offer data-driven, strategic direction for marketing and sales.
- Support cross-functional teams to coordinate the strategy, planning, execution and analysis of marketing and sales programs
- Develop and maintain on-going tracking, reporting, and analysis of KPIs to support sales and marketing effectiveness
- BA/BS in an analytical or business field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Economics, or related field) or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing Operations supporting technology and/or analytics preferably in a high growth organization
- 3+ years’ experience in working with Salesforce.com, including reporting, analytics, application integration, and call/dialer system integration. Certified Salesforce.com Administrator required
- Strong understanding and interest in technologies used by marketing and sales (e.g., Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, )
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Analytic Wizard with a strong understanding of reporting results in Salesforce and various other commercial tools
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a largely self-directed capacity
- Team player willing to pitch in as needed
- Results & Process-oriented
Principals only, no agencies. We are not able to sponsor H1B candidates
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) with matching savings plan, and paid time off. To apply for this position, please click on the link below or send cover letter and resume via mail to Metabolon, Inc., Attention: Talent Acquisition, P.O. Box 110407, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Cover letters should reference the job title above. No phone calls please.