Demand Generation Manager
JOB CODE 1903
DURHAM, NC, USA
Metabolon, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, is the world's leading life sciences company focused on metabolomics - an integrative, powerful phenotyping technology for assessing health. Its proprietary platforms and informatics are delivering biomarker discoveries, innovative diagnostic tests, breakthroughs in personalized medicine, and robust partnerships in genomics-based health initiatives.
As part of Metabolon’s growing operations, Metabolon is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to be an integral member of our Global Marketing group.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for developing marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics. The Demand Generation Manager will also be responsible for creating marketing content and assets to support demand generation programs, which involves engaging with vendors and project management.
The successful team member will be a strategic thinker and highly effective communicator who is comfortable with ambiguity and possesses an internal drive to overcome challenges and deliver results. Must possess 5-8 years’ marketing experience within life sciences, technology and/or consulting services, have knowledge of digital marketing, lead generation, and an analytical approach with a proven track record of delivering commercial growth.
• Develop demand generation campaigns jointly with product marketing and in collaboration with sales.
• Research, choose, design and manage tactics in the overall marketing mix, based on a buyer’s journey to increase engagement and response rates.
• Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with strategic marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs.
• Proactively engage with digital marketing and marketing communications to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the marketing activities.
• Evaluate and manage vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including writers, marketing agencies, publications, and advertising partners.
• Project manage content creation and guide messaging for whitepapers, webinars, infographics, research reports, etc.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, or Communications. MBA a plus. Experience: At least 5 years of experience in business-to-business marketing, preferably in a content marketing or campaign marketing position. Superior organizational and communication skills, develop selling or market research skills and project leadership skills. Consistently meets targets over multiple years. Experience in Life Sciences, technology, or service-based industries preferred.
Equivalency: Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Competencies: Travel may be required (up to 20%). Superior organizational and communication skills, develop selling or market research skills and project leadership skills. Consistently meets targets over multiple years. Understands Pharma, Life Sciences, and Applied Markets.
Principals only, no agencies. We are not able to sponsor H1B candidates
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) with matching savings plan, and paid time off. To apply for this position, please click on the link below or send cover letter and resume via mail to Metabolon, Inc., Attention: Talent Acquisition, P.O. Box 110407, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Cover letters should reference the job title above. No phone calls please.