Client Success Project Coordinator
JOB CODE 1183
Raleigh-DURHAM, NC, USA
Metabolon, Inc., is the global leader in revealing new biological insights through metabolomics, harnessing the power of its Precision Metabolomics™ Platform to provide biological insights of disease state and physiological reactions in the present time. The company offers scalable, customizable metabolomics solutions from discovery through clinical trials and product life-cycle management. Leveraging one of the world’s most diverse and rich patient data sets, Metabolon is equipped to deliver biologically relevant insights to address some of the most difficult and pressing questions in the life sciences, helping to accelerate research and product development success in the biopharma, population health, consumer products, wellness and academic research sectors.
Metabolon’s Project Coordinator is an important member of its Sales Operations team supporting the Company’s rapidly growing Pharma and Life Sciences business. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience for projects from the time a contract is signed to when the project is delivered and beyond. This will involve close working relationships with clients, field sales, scientific operations, and finance. The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations
Project Monitoring and Prioritization:
· Maintain active list of in-process projects including with projected milestones and promised delivery dates
· Communicate with clients upon booking a project to streamline the sample submission process
· Serve as primary point of contact for clients and the sales team
· Keep selling organization updated regarding project timelines
Customer Advocacy and Guidance:
· Communicate directly with clients to ensure timely shipment of samples
· Clearly communicate customer expectations internally about turnaround times and contracted deliverables
· Communicate directly with clients at an appropriate cadence throughout the life of the project to create a positive client experience
· Facilitate communications between clients and internal stakeholders as appropriate
· Maintain an up-to-date sample forecast, and work with field sales and clients to pull forward projects, where applicable.
· Work cross functionally with scientific operations and customers to efficiently resolve sample issues so that projects can enter the laboratory queue as quickly as possible
· BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
· 1-2 year’s experience in a customer service or sales support role
· Working familiarity with Salesforce.com or other database systems (e.g. LIMS)
· Familiarity with lab operations and manufacturing processes in life sciences preferred
· Must be highly organized, proactive and able to succeed in a fast-moving environment
· Working knowledge of MS Office software suite, specifically Excel
Metabolon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.