Executive Administrative Assistant (Chief Business Officer, Biotech Metabolomics)
Job Code 1755
Durham, NC, USA
Due to our significant growth, Metabolon is seeking an experienced, politely assertive, proactive professional who is genuinely passionate about the work of an administrative assistant and can collaboratively work with both executives and colleagues. The successful candidate will be exceedingly well organized and highly flexible to enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting executives. This position will report directly to the Chief Business Officer.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, including sending electronic invitations, reminders and preparation for scheduled events. Anticipate conflicts ahead of time.
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets, documents and correspondence
- Manage and arrange detailed travel arrangements and itineraries as required (both domestic and international)
- Respond to routine emails and correspondence on behalf of the Chief Business Officer
- Create, manage & submit expense reports
- Make arrangements for management meetings, prepare agendas and take meeting notes
- Set-up for meetings, including necessary supplies and ordering meals, etc.
- Answer phone calls
- Backup for receptionist as needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting high level executive(s)
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Concur.
- Independently driven and possess a proactive approach to performing high-level administrative tasks with strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize and maintain efficiency
- Professional discretionary skills; ability to handle confidential matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to occasionally take calls and perform tasks in off hours’ situation
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below or send cover letter and resume via mail to Attention: Talent Acquisition, P.O. Box 110407, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Cover letters should reference the job title above. No phone calls please.