Commercial Study Director (Health Technology Firm)
Job Code 1714
Durham, NC, USA
The Study Director is responsible for coordinating and analyzing metabolomics data for research projects from clients across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Specifically, this involves study design, data interpretation and reporting (presentations and reports). The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients from initial study design, to reporting of preliminary results and delivery of the final report.
- Analyze large complex data sets to elucidate a finite set of logical conclusions
- Prepare and deliver data presentations and written final reports for clients.
- Prioritize projects and ensure consistency of projects with expected timelines and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to support content needs and technical projects
- Travel up to 25% of the time to client sites, conferences and workshops to report out study results or serve as a technical liaison during the sales process.
- Ph.D. in the life sciences.
- Approximately 3-10 years postdoctoral experience.
- Industry experience is highly desired.
- A strong publication record is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Metabolon offers a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, disability and life insurance coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below or send cover letter and resume via mail to Attention: Talent Acquisition, P.O. Box 110407, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Cover letters should reference the Job Code 1663. No phone calls please.