A broad survey of metabolism can quickly identify limiting reagents, waste products and pathways that influence key cell culture phenotypes. This ultimately translates to the development of greater predictability, control and quality.
- Luo J, et al., Comparative Metabolite Analysis to Understand Lactate Metabolism Shift in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Culture Process. Biotechnol Bioeng, 2011. 109(1): 146-56.
- Publication Index by Research Area
- Richter, C. Metabolomic Measurement of Three Timepoints in a Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Chardonnay Wine Fermentation. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 2015.
- Gupta, A. Chemometric Analysis of Soy Protein Hydrolysates Used in Animal Cell Culture for Igg Production - an Untargeted Metabolomics Approach. Process Biochemistry, 2014.
- Fu, Z, et al. Exometabolome analysis reveals hypoxia at the up-scaling of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae high-cell density fed-batch biopharmaceutical process. Microb Cell Fact, 2014. 13(1):32.
- Ma, N, et al., A Single Nutrient Feed Supports Both Chemically Defined Ns0 and Cho Fed-Batch Processes: Improved Productivity and Lactate Metabolism. Biotechnol Prog, 2009. 25(5): 1353-63.
- Hickman, J W, et al., Glycogen Synthesis Is a Required Component of the Nitrogen Stress Response in Synechococcus Elongatus Pcc 7942. Algal Research, 2013. 2(98-106.
- López-Malo, M, et al., Metabolomic Comparison of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae and the Cryotolerant Species S. Bayanus Var. Uvarum and S. Kudriavzevii During Wine Fermentation at Low Temperature. PLoS ONE, 2013. 8(3):