WEBINAR | Understanding Lipids & the Molecular Level with Lipidomic Analysis
Metabolon invites you to join us for a free, 30-minute webinar, Understanding Lipids & the Molecular Level with Lipidomics Analysis.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
11:00 am EDT
Presenter: Lisa Freinkman, PhD
Senior Research Scientist, Metabolon
Complex lipids are a diverse class of metabolites that serves many functions in biology and plays an important role in the development of metabolic diseases, cancer, inflammation and central nervous system disorders.
Join us as Dr. Lisa Freinkman discusses lipids and covers the following topics in this informative webinar:
- Introduction to complex lipid structure
- Lipidomics: strategies & requirements for success
- Key differences between Lipidomics and Metabolomics
- How Metabolon’s Complex Lipid Panel meets the challenges of lipidomics
- Case study: lipidomic responses in human subjects under diet and exercise stress
To register, please click here.